Tuesday, April 2, 2013

November 2012

I am just going to post what I can remember from November, which is pretty much what I have pictures of. So picture post! I think most of my posts are picture posts since I have a hard time keeping up with blogging and blog stuff that happened months ago. Oh well, at least I have something.

November 17 we went to the BYU football game.  They played San Jose State.  It was a fun game, and we got our tickets super cheap from groupon.  We sat on the endzone right in the front.  It was a great view.  We lost but it was still super exciting.  There was so many BYU fans there.  I think there was most BYU fans than there were San Jose St.  It was crazy.

 In front of the field
Watching BYU warm up

Picture with Cosmo at half time.
This is a random picture of Adam trying his first Dorito taco from Taco Bell.  It happened in November though.


The week before Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations.  I love coming home from Thanksgiving and having all of our stuff already up.  

Adam putting up the tree
  




For Thanksgiving we drove to Tempe, Arizona to celebrate with Adam's family.  The drive down wasn't too bad.  It took us about 11 hours.  It was fun to get out of town for a few days.  We left Wednesday afternoon and drove back Sunday morning.  Thursday we enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving meal and Thursday night we hit up Walmart for some black friday deals.  We got all of the Harry Potter movies and some kid movies to have in stock for when Eloise could watch them.  Saturday we did some shopping and just hung out with family.  We also went to downtown Glendale where they were having a big start of Christmas celebration.  The streets and trees were all lit up with Christmas lights, and they were having a big festival with rides and booths.  It was fun to walk around and see everything going on.  There were a TON of people though and was pretty hard to maneuver around when you are huge and pregnant. Sunday morning we started the drive back, and it was terrible.  Traffic was soooo bad.  I had to pee so bad, and I was trying to hold it and it was giving me contractions.  15 hours later we finally made it home. 

Sunset outside of Los Angeles

 Thanksgiving Dinner
 

The hubs and I

We visited the new Gilbert, AZ temple

Adam's grandparents got a Chiefs snuggie so Adam had to model it

Downtown Glendale, AZ
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment