Tuesday, April 2, 2013

December 2012

December was the longest month ever!!! We just wanted to have our baby. We went to Adam's work Christmas party which was kind of fun. We got free food so that is always a good reason to go.

Dressed up for the Christmas party.
I was also 35 weeks pregnant
I kept myself busy by making Christmas decorations and getting everything ready for Eloise's arrival.  Adam had to work crazy, crazy hours in December.  Some nights he wasn't getting home til 11pm-12am, but mostly it was around 9:30pm he was getting home.  It was extremely long days.  I just slept most of the time. 
Merry Christmas banner I made



Adam's family came out December 22 to spend Christmas with us and to hopefully be there when Elle was born.  Christmas eve we went and saw The Hobbit.  Loved it.  We just hung out the rest of the night.  Christmas day I woke up having contractions, and was just praying that she would not come on Christmas day.  It made Christmas morning kind of terrible though cause I was in some pretty bad pain the whole time opening gifts.  We ate a big breakfast and relaxed most of the day.  The day after Christmas we went to the mall so I could walk around and try and get labor started.  It didn't work.  Wednesday passed and still no baby.  Thursday Adam's family went up to the city so Adam and I spent the morning cleaning the house, cause I felt like the baby could be coming soon, and I was right I started going into labor that night. 

39 weeks, getting ready to go to the Dr.
The rest of December was spent in the hospital and we celebrated New Years Eve at home with our sweet baby girl.  It was a crazy monthbut we made it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment