Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Halloween!

For Halloween this year we decided we weren't going to dress up since I am huge pregnant and I couldn't find maternity costumes worth doing.  But as Halloween got closer I started perusing the internet for some ideas and finally found one that I thought was pretty creative.  So the day of our ward's Trunk or Treat I decided to put together our costumes.  We were Humpty Dumpty and the King.  It turned out to be quite the success.  I didn't spend any money on the costumes and was able to get them done by the time Adam got home.  We had fun passing out candy and the Trunk or Treat and then a few days later we carved our pumpkins.  Then it was Halloween day and we went to Adam's work party and had some delicious finger foods.  We came home to some pumpkin chili and watched some Halloween favorites.  We were sadly disappointed that we got only 1 trick or treater (and he was a teenager), and we still have a bowl full of candy that we have not been able to get rid of yet.  It was a fun holiday though.

Before the Trunk or Treat

Our cute pumpkins... Adam did the Hulk, and I did Linus and the Great Pumpkin.
 

Adam dressed up as Furby for his work Halloween party.

The front of our home decorated for Halloween.
 

Enjoying some pumpkin chili and Haloween movies. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment