Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trip to Vegas

Since the beginning of September I had been wanting to go to Vegas and visit my family.  I kept looking at flight prices and trying to figure out when a good time would be to go.  Then Adam found out he had to fly out to England for a week for work, and so I decided I was going to Vegas.  There was no way I was staying by myself for an entire week.  So I flew out a few days before him.  It was such a nice break.  I loved being with my family.  My mom and I went shopping for baby clothes and we found some killer deals, and a ton of awesome stuff.  I got to see some friends that I hadn't seen in a while.  I got to enjoy my mother's delicious cooking and just got to relax and have fun.  It was a sad day having to say goodbye, but it is nice to know my mom will be coming out when baby girl gets here, so it wasn't a long goodbye.  I didn't take very many pictures while I was there cause apparently my fam has something against cameras (so dumb) but here are a few from the trip.

Casey and I at Raising Cane's.  My all time favorite place ever!!
Mom and Brandon were there with us too. 



Heading out for a sonic run.  
 


Hanging out in the backyard, Mom looks like she is doing a little dance. :)


Playing with Nathan's gorgeous locks. 
 

Nathan made me some delicious Krinkle cookies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment