Monday, February 22, 2010

V-DAY


So this is a little late, considering Valentine's Day was a little over a week ago... Oh well. It's been a while since I last posted anyways. Since Valentine's Day was on Sunday this year we celebrated on Saturday. I had to work all day, and Adam had a huge project due so he was at school all day. I finally got off at 6ish, then I went and picked Adam up at school. We had made reservations earlier in the week for Rodizio Grill so we went and ate there, and it was Delicious. So so so so so yummy. In my opinion though I think I prefer Tucano's cause they have a lot bigger selection of meats, but still a great dinner. Then we came home and redboxed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I fell asleep about half way through it, and Adam stayed up working on his project til about 1:30am, then he went to Smiths to get me flowers, which I didn't even know until the next morning when I got up to go to the restroom and there they were sitting on the counter next to the sink. So Romantic. haha.

So for Valentine's Day I got Adam a new work wardrobe, with some new slacks, dress shirts, and super nice shoes. He is interviewing for internships for the summer with Ernst & Young, and Price Waterhouse Coopers Accounting Firms. He made it past the first interview for both and during this next month will be flying out to do Inhouse interviews with both. The Ernst & Young internship will be in San Jose, California, and he goes to that one on March 7-8 and the PWC internship will be in Phoenix, Arizona and he goes to that one March 26-27. (sadly I do not get to go to either) So we are super excited for what our future holds for us. Only one more year after this semester and Adam will be done and we will be out of Provo. Now back to v-day... So about a month ago I went to a Relief Society Super Activity, and they had a fabric headband class, and I have absolutely fallen in love with these headbands. So for v-day Adam got me a little kit with fabric, flowers, hot glue gun, sewing kit, feathers, and all the necessities to make these headbands. So far I have made 3 and I am loving them.

This is my kit.


This is the headband I made at the RS Super Activity.


These two I made with my new kit!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the headbands! I have been wanting to make some forever! I hope you don't mind, but i'm totally going to copy you!
    -Haleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! you have a blog... me too! holla at us.

    ReplyDelete