Monday, January 4, 2010

Surprises around every corner

I'll be honest, I'm surprised that the picture in Nicole's last post turned out so good! I'm surprised how cold it is now that we're back here in Provo, I'm even more surprised how much more stuff we brought back. Oh wow! I was so surprised the Chiefs killed the Broncos!

Who doesn't like surprises.

Surprisingly, our vacations was very short lived. School is back in session and it gave me an instant headache. I always love to learn but I was not ready to start learning again now. But I was surprised to find a clean and tidy house when I came home and a motivated and optimistic wife to cheer me up!

Let's hope she's surprised in a good way that I'm co-authoring this blog :) If it goes well for a while I may have to add a football conversation corner. I'll need something to get me through the off season!

No comments:

Post a Comment