Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Eloise's Blessing Day

Eloise's blessing day was April 14, and it was a good one.  She looked absolutely beautiful in her white dress.  I got her dress from Zara, and made her headband and barefoot sandals.  She seriously looked like an angel.  We did her blessing in Vegas in my parents' ward, because it was much easier to get all the family together there.  Adam's family came up from Arizona, and my Uncle Kenny, Aunt June, and some of their kids and their families came, and our great friend Tiffany Winder and her girls Lucy and Ruby came.  Adam gave her a beautiful blessing.  I recorded the audio so I could have it written down for Eloise. Those who stood in the circle were Adam, Larry, Tom, Matt, Marcus, Kenny, Jonathan, and Jared.  Afterwards we all came back to my parents to eat.  We had BBQ Pork sandwiches, salads, desserts, and other yummy food.  It was nice to be surrounded by family celebrating my beautiful little girls special day.  Here are the pictures from that day, and pictures of Eloise in her dress.





















No comments:

Post a Comment