Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ashleigh's Graduation and Aubrey's Wedding

April 24, we drove to Utah so we could be there for Adam's sister Ashleigh's graduation.  It was a LONG drive.  We left on a Wednesday night, stayed the night in Reno and left the next morning to drive the rest of the way. This was also our 4 year anniversary, and we got to spend it in a car.  Hopefully our 5 year is a little better, but it was so worth being with family that weekend. We met up with Adam's family at Slab pizza, than headed up to West Jordan to stay with Adam's Aunt and Uncle.  I got a terrible migraine that night and threw up, and didn't know if I would be able to get up the next morning for Ash's graduation, but I woke up feeling much better so I was able to go.  We headed to Provo, and got to see her get her diploma.  We walked around BYU afterwards and it was so nice to be back there.  We really do miss that place.  It is beautiful and it was an even more beautiful day.  We went to Salt Lake to eat at Tucano's to celebrate Ash's graduation and Adam and mine's anniversary.  We left straight from there to go to St. George.  The next morning was Aubrey's wedding.  We left Eloise with Casey, Nathan, and Chris while Adam and I joined all of my family for her sealing.  It was a beautiful ceremony, and I am so grateful we were able to be there for it.  I got to take pictures of the reception and the decorations were AMAZING!! It was so fun to take pictures of.  It was also great to be around all of my family.  This was the first time Eloise got to meet her great-grandparents on my mom's side, and a lot of my cousins, aunts, and uncles.  Here are the pictures from the events.  















2 comments:

  1. So summing up your whole year in one day on the blog huh? :) I'm glad!!!! Since we can't be part of every single day with you guys this is about as good as it gets....reading your blog once a year. Haha! If it makes you feel any better, Clay and I spent our 1st anniversary stuck in the hospital, and this past anniversary we got to spend the entire month apart. Lame. Miss you guys! And you should start updating this more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha YES!! Well trying to. I have a lot to get caught up on. I just kept putting it off thinking oh I dont have very much to catch up on, but boy was I wrong. And now I am delayed even longer cause I just realized last night that I have 2 1/2 months worth of pictures (June, July, and some of August) on my old phone (that is packed away in storage) that I never uploaded to my computer. So I am writing all of my other posts and will publish them all after I get those pictures. But I am hoping to have it up to date by the end of this month. That may be a little hard considering we are moving, but I am going to try and get it all done before we leave Vegas, so you will have plenty to read. haha. We miss you guys too!!! So so so so much.

      Delete