Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We are having a GIRL!!

August 16, 2012 we found out that our little baby is going to be a girl! We are so excited. Going into the ultrasound we had no feelings either way. I thought we were probably more likely to have a boy since that is what I grew up in, so I was a little bit surprised when they told us it was a girl. We can't wait to meet her and are so beyond excited to have her in our family.

Proof that she is a girl. :)

Her profile.  I can already tell she is going to be one cute little girl. 


My first purchase after we found out she was a girl.


I did some drawings to hang in her nursery.




First attempt at sewing and I made some little shoes for baby girl. 


This is her super cute quilt.  We are doing coral and aqua as her nursery colors.  


We painted her changing table white. 


I made some pacifier holders, here is to hoping she will take a pacifier. 

We are really looking forward to having her, and are super excited to start this new chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting and you are quite the little seamstress- cool!

    ReplyDelete