Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easters

Casey and Chris came up to Provo for their spring break April 1-6. It was a super fun week, full of relaxing and hanging out.

Playing some Link's Crossbow Training.

We went on a walk with Maeli and Lucy to the duck pond.




Went to Miracle Bowl and did some bowling and the boys played a game of pool.

We celebrated Greg's Birthday and Adam and Clay's Graduation at delicious Tucanos.

Everyone together!
That weekend we headed down to St. George to do Easter with my family. As we left Provo we hit a huge snowstorm, and it took us almost 45 minutes just to get our of Utah County. Then our luck got even worse as we were about 20 miles from Beaver and Casey's car breaks down. He calls me and says my car does not sound good, it is making really weird noises so I turn around to see where they are and a big cloud of black smoke starts coming out of his hood. So we pull over and run down to where he had pulled over, and his engine blew. He didn't have enough oil in the car so he shot a rod and it blew the engine. It was terrible. So we had to call a tow truck, and luckily we didn't have to wait around for it. Casey and Chris hopped into our car and we headed back down to St. George. We had a super fun weekend, despite all that we had to go through just to get down there. Friday we hung out with the family then went bowling with our cousins. I also tied for winner, which is a pretty good accomplishment for me. I hardly ever score over 100, and the past two times we went bowling I scored over 130 so I was pretty proud of myself. Saturday we hung out a lot outside. The weather was beautiful, and there was so much to do. We ate delicious food, had an Easter egg hunt for the little ones, went off roading in my uncle's jeep, rode the 4 wheelers, rode the tandem, played basketball, badminton, bocce ball, and volleyball, and watched some movies in the theater room. Here are some pics from that weekend. 
Hanging out by the pond

Brothers!
Setting up Badminton
Doing some Hula Hoop
Bocce Ball
Baby Bruder.
Easter Egg Hunt Time

Brothers and Cousin!
Hubs and I
Cousins



Basketball
Looking Fierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment