Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hogle Zoo

Can you believe that I have never been to a zoo? Maybe it is a little easier to believe knowing that I grew up in Las Vegas, and it gets so hot there that humans barely survive. So on Martin Luther Kings Day I visited my first zoo. It was lots of fun. I went with the Drowns, and it was probably more fun watching Maeli's reaction to the animals than it was actually seeing the animals. Adam had to work so he missed out on the fun. The most notable animals we saw were a cougar (Go BYU), giraffes, monkeys/gorillas/apes, elephants, tigers, and a peacock. Here are some pics from the trip.




Maeli looking super cute as always.








Cougar!


Giraffes with really long tongues!


Gorilla with a glare of death.


Some Orangutans that may or may not be getting it on...


Some kind of monkey.


Real life ELEPHANTS!


Sleepy Tiger.


Beautiful Peacock.


Pretty Birds...




We had a ton of fun, and I am excited to see more zoos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment