Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 Weeks without the Hubs

So I ended up in Vegas for two weeks. Adam had training in Florida for a week and also got to go back to Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and got to go to Disneyworld. I didn't want to be in San Jose for a week by myself so I went back to Vegas with my family. Adam still had another week left in his internship after Florida so I didn't get to see him for 2 weeks! It was long, but I am so glad I was able to stay with my family during that time. If I was just by myself somewhere I would probably have lost my mind.

So my two weeks in Vegas included a lot of relaxing. I slept in, momma and I would go shopping, hang out with the brothers, and stay up way too late. Casey had to work, but Nathan, Brandon, and Chris were home to keep me company. I watched a lot of prison break those weeks. Nathan and I would stay up til 2 am sometimes watching episodes, well Nathan would make it til maybe midnight before he fell asleep on the couch. (I only got to a few episodes in Season 2 before I gave up on the series, it made me way too anxious, so I just read what happened on Wikipedia, and I am so glad that I stopped watching it). We also ate at my favorite place ever, Raising Canes, a few times a week. I made some crafts to hang in our bedroom back in Provo. But mostly it was a very nice, relaxing 2 weeks.

August 12 is when Adam finished his internship. He got done at like 10 am and hit the road. After hitting some horrible traffic that delayed him like 2 hours, he finally made it to Vegas. We were reunited at last. :) He also brought me a Hogwarts shirt from Harry Potter World and another chocolate frog, cause I didn't like the card I got in the last one, and of course I got the same card, Helga Hufflepuff. He also got me this cool Mickey Mouse award that says Best Friend on it. He got that one from Disneyworld. He definitely spoils me! It was a great reunion!

Here are some pics from the two weeks. I was testing out a new app I downloaded on my phone.
Nathan was my model.









Nathan and I got a little bored during sacrament so this is what we did.







This is the craft project I worked on. These are now hanging above our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment